Thursday, April 5, 2007

We Passed The Gavel

On Wednesday night Union Lodge #32 traveled over to Edgerton to pass the traveling gavel to Fulton Lodge #69. This was my first visit to the Fulton lodge and I was very impressed. This big old lodge building looks as good from the outside as well as inside. A very nice entryway leading into a large dinning room and kitchen.

We were welcomed by our fellow brothers of Fulton Lodge and we all had a nice visit with the members before the meeting started. I always like to meet new people and especially new brothers. I hope we continue to travel to other lodges.

When you go upstairs to the meeting room the character just continues in this lodge. Many antiques(which I love), and a lodge room that the members keep looking great.

We had a nice meeting and Fulton's Worshipful Master said they had a new member getting ready for his first degree। Lodge was closed by Union Lodge #32.

Art Phillips
Union Lodge #32 News hawk

No comments: